Quote:

I wouldn't consider selling your cunt & ass being ahead in any game. There's always someone willing to pay for sex, regardless how ugly you might be.

Are you hitting on me?!? (kidding) Putting it in perspective, there aren't a lot of places willing to pay unskilled labor piles of cash to flip burgers or answer the telephone. Penny worked at a pizza joint, Gia worked at Starbucks, and a great many others worked crap jobs that didn't pay the bills. On top of that, Devon has long had a say in who she fucked as a contract performer allegedly making tons of money on the side with freelance work. Being "ahead" means different things to different people but being poor sucks harder than a $100 whore in need of a fix.

Quote:

They tried the other arm's length with Swine, and shat all over his vision. They knew what they were getting into, according to him, but still fucked with & manipulated his work until it fit their mold.

My understanding of what happened comes not only from his emails to me but others as well. While "I" wouldn't have hired him to make movies for SW, at least unless they were going to start a new division, the intent was to try to make something new; a hybrid of what he had done before with what they usually make. They fought over everything the entire time, even the name of his last movie, to the point where neither side was willing to make it work. Is that a shame for both parties? Not really since his vision of what he wants to do and their vision of where they want to go is so far removed that I just don't see how it ever could have worked out. If he had the money, I'd suggest he hook up with one of the current distributors to make his own stuff and pay them their cut (be it Evil Angel, Jules Jordan, or whomever) because I think he'd have a good shot at making that kind of deal work more than convincing a company with a completely different style to give him free reign.