Quote:

Is that an open invitation?

Again your reading comprehension has failed you...

I wrote: "Just give me all your hate, little boy " not: "Just give me all your hate, everybody ", I was clearly alluding to LouCypher. So what makes you think it could be an "open invitation"?

Quote:

I can try,...

Don't "try"! Do it or don't do it! Pick your own fights and keep your nose out of this situation. Yes, it's a "situation" not a fight.

Quote:

I admit I'm not very good at verbal attacks, comebacks or pissing matches.

Neither am I. But the good thing is: I don't have to be! Again: I just have to sit in my chair with a fat grin on my face and watch LouCypher wet his pants while he's trying to piss on me, enjoying him acting out his pathetic "dyslexic internet tough guy" persona. That's why it's a "situation" and not a fight. I hope he comes up with something original, something really entertaining, not just another boring "you're fag" - "you're mom has AIDS and sucks cocks in a backstreet" - "daddy fucked you in the ass as a child" barrage of lame crap. That's why I offered to supply him with ammo. I'm here to have my fun, not to be bored. I would watch TV if I wanted that.

Quote:

My genuine hate usually comes in the form of assault & battery. Unfortunately, besides being pathetic, computer war'o'words are no good for that kind of thing.

Yeah, "genuine hate" in cyberspace? That's one of the funniest misconceptions I've ever heard of. "Genuine hate" in an environment where nobody is really themselves, where everybody's playing a role. How can you hate somebody you've never met? How can you hate somebody you don't even know? Although some of us are closer to their real character than others. For example: I think that Fatman is pretty genuine and close to his real self on here, but I could be totally wrong. He could be a 19-year-old anorexic asian girl from North Dakota for all I know... But why should I care, as long as I'm having fun reading his posts (some of them, not all of them...)?