Hey gramps I'm glad you decided to respond to a post. There are still other posts on here with your name which I think you should comment on. On the other board (which WOW videos seems to have taken over) I cant comment on your inane posts because I was banned but here you and your cohorts can be sure that I will have something to say.
You write: "and Holmes is a Draculanian."-- I would have thought that vampire would be more accurate.
You write:"I laughed my ass off reading it." I'm assuming that if this is the case that we will no longer have to look a your prune-like ass anymore in vids and can look forward to seeing guys who are less than 50.
I would still love to know how you have the courage to appear on video with your old body. If I were you I would be reluctant to appear naked in a gym.
On a Yahoo site of yours you said that as a young adult you had several homosexual encounters. We would love to know when you appear in a scene wiht Manuel (damn he's pretty), and you get to rub dicks with him do you get to play with his mantitties and plow his beautiful ass off-camera? I realize you may have someone reply to this as a supporter with a different name(or even you) but's that's ok. One final question; Do you have to give much notice to the retirement home when you have to report for a scene?