Quote:

First of all Darth you are only doing this to try and be funny and its getting annoying............First to all the people calling me ugly, it, he/she thanks for taking time out of your busy days too critique I surely appreciate it.

Next too whomever Sydney is I have no idea who you are and I assure you that I wasnt giving anyone dirty looks...And not once was I ever hanging out with BuckAngel at the Award SHow we seen each other only for 2 minutes before the red carpet so not sure where you got your information maybe from the same person who told you I looked at you weird, so dont flatter yourself to think I was "looking" at you. The AVN Award show was a fun experience and I was looking at everything soaking the atmosphere in, trying to spot my favorites etcc but NEVER giving anyone a dirty look.

Wendy

I believe you Wendy. I'm sure you werent giving anyone dirty looks.But,unfortunately,when you have a face like a slapped twat,its all relative.

You're fucken hot for a british chick though,for what thats worth.?? :bananascreampie: