Quote:

Windsock/CAOH is the endearing homeless drunken bum one might encounter outside the 7-11 on Friday Nights when you stop for Gum, condoms and/or a half pint of Absolut to get your buzz started before an annoying-yet-still-hott chick jumps in your car for a date and you need the buzz to tolerate her mindless prattle about the crowds at South Coast Plaza. Some of the most lucid, intelligent conversations I have ever had have been with homeless derelicts I give money to and am surprised by their intellect...it's almost tragic, yet also brutally funny and entertaining.

I accept this hurtful condescension without protest so long as it walks hand in hand with a sincere charitable spirit. This not doubt satisfies and va;lidates some of your more monstrous though legitimate views of the uneducated lower classes of which I am a member. But I don't care about that, can't care. It seems frivolous to. Anyway, I hope I've provided all the info necessary. I think it would be quite something by comparison to Stephanie's board if all of you here helped out one of your own. Where their board is actually a fascile PR machine for a monstrous industry at its heart underneath all the "respectful" discourse, this one shall be revealed to have a heart of humanist gold under its scab picking sadism.