Longshot just too clarify transsexual genre and gay industry are not only listed as two different areas but when it comes to testing have a HUGE difference. EVERY mainstream company Evil Angel, Devils, myself, Joanna Jets company, Defiance, etc require A.I.M testing however just like other genre's there are a few that don't especially independant website owners or across seas where the main problems and stigma's occur. Every company I have worked for within the U.S has asked for a recent test and in most cases within 15 days and for those that didn't ask I demanded it.

I do know that Belladonna, Cindy Crawford, etc whom all worked with a ts were tested by A.I.M before the shoots and Defiance required the test within 3 days.

Again the issue isnt Christians chose of people to work with but the issue is in order for him to kick those haters who don't like what he does he MUST and I stress MUST require EVERYONE to be A.I.M tested because apparently people will make it known and that hurts his arguments and or debate!