wow! i really struck a nerve with both vanessa and taylor's suitcase pimp husband/gofer/assistant! good times. laurien, the best part of that post is the fact that you wouldn't fucking dare to say 2 words of that to me to my face. ever. so continue carrying luggage and living in 1992, and i will continue to do what i do. this week i am working for vivid, naughty america, northstar, adam and eve, evil angel, mercenary (poor vanessa), and devil's films. what are you doing bro?

fact. i am not the only one who has done shemale scenes on camera. check the list of girls in our business who have done the same kind of scenes. are you telling them to tell everyone they work with before their scenes? seriously, someone please tell me how i am any different from them? because i post on this board? or because i am such a profilic performer?

btw, if you click on the first link of the first post, and then check the entire catalog of movies that kim christy has made, you will see that sharon mitchell, sharon kane, and annie sprinkle all did shemale movies on camera. i find that interesting, dont you all? all of those girls performed shemale scenes before AIM even existed. and all three of them are in the hall of fame. lol