Quote:

the conflicting attitudes of some xpt'ers is amazing- happy to see 18 year olds with mental illnesses gagged and sodomized, yet concerned that these same girls might not know about christian's tranny love.

I think it's simple. Lighting rod: GAYS / TRANNIES.

The reason I asked the question was about the reaction by those in the sex biz to the gay/tranny-love thing - with the idea that they were likely more open to this than the average person.

The gay thing bothers many people, and always will. The tranny thing is honestly beyond the limits of my ability to understand. Add gay & tranny and you get the eruptions you see here.

I'm of a different generation from the performers today. I just know the reaction of friends of mine when they found out guys they had slept with were even suspected of being gay - and this was like 1982-3 before there was mainstream knowledge of AIDS.

I was curious to see if women are told as part of the "process" the personal/professional sex-life of the performer they are working with and their reaction to it.

It appears that many know and don't care. Many know and choose to avoid such persons. Some don't know, but should figure it out before they accept the job. Some may be completely in the dark. And, some would fuck whatever is behind door #3 if they get their $800.

Honestly I don't know if I could make love with a girl that did gay guys and/or trannies. Most of that is my AIDS phobia, but I freely admit the trannies thing freaks me out.