I FUCKING HATE YOU, DIE CRIP DIE
YOU FUCKING SUCK, I WISH ILL WILL ON YOU AND THOSE CLOSE TO YOU, YOU FUCKING SUCK, I WANT TO FIND YOU KILL YOU AND CUT YOU INTO 4 BY 4 CUBES BOIL THOSE CUBES AND FEED FARM PIGS WITH IT, THEN HAVE GEN PADOVA AND GIA JORDAN FUCK THEMSELVES WITH YOUR BONES WHILE I VIDEOTAPE IT AND SELL IT TO "GIMPS GONE WILD".

Monkey has officially lost it....he is a one trick pony that needs to be put down. Hey I never hid who I was or what I was, I write what I write, etc. How "Full" is this guy's life that he allows a crippled man in his late 30s to get inside his head to this extent? I mean, granted, I am more intelligent, better looking, wealthier, more articulate and a better cook than Smelly Monkey, but I am CRIPPLED. He's got me there....

I fucking Love this shit .....

Yeah Monkey (and folks of the Cage)...How about I leave and you can all get to know the NEW Rob Longshot much more intimately. How's that sound?

**Edited By Club Da Burglar Security, Evidence seized and Documented for future use justifying Possible Physical Violence**