Quote:

Gotta be kidding me? I swear... That man never called me. I don't want to work huh? I am having to personally book myself, and sick up for myself from what has been said. When I found I was off the site, "yes, I found out, he did not inform me AT ALL" I asked him what the problem was, he said QUOTE " you don't fit in to our group... You do your own thing all the time... " The next day I meet with a company owner friend of mine whom CALLS him WHEN I AM THERE on speaker. He gives a whole different neg story. The only time I was EVER difficult while he was working for me was a penthouse shoot where the male talent, had one tooth and on that tooth was a glued on rhinestone. I had walked away from fucking the SAME guy on Joey Silveras set when I first started. I never knew the mans name, and still don't.

Maybe I should have looked into the talent more, but, fuck... I sell my body for a living, at least give me the common courtesy of choosing who I fuck.

EVERY single director, EVERY single male/female talent, EVERY photographer, baby wipe boy, light holding guy... EVERYONE I have worked with, with tel you, I put out amazing scenes, do my job, don't fucking complain, and make the day easy and bearable compared to " umm... I will only take Evian water... and thats for my douche...." fucking water tastes like HELL and spells NAIVE backwards.... fuck.

SOOOO! I WANT TO WORK. I WORK HARD AT GETTIN EM HARD AND I DO ANAL FOR ALL COMPANIES NOT JUST EA AND JJ...

Thank you the motherfuckin END.

Mia, you can douche with whatever kind of water or softdrinks your heart desires on my set. Rock on with your bad-ass self yo!!