Gotta be kidding me? I swear... That man never called me. I don't want to work huh? I am having to personally book myself, and sick up for myself from what has been said. When I found I was off the site, "yes, I found out, he did not inform me AT ALL" I asked him what the problem was, he said QUOTE " you don't fit in to our group... You do your own thing all the time... " The next day I meet with a company owner friend of mine whom CALLS him WHEN I AM THERE on speaker. He gives a whole different neg story. The only time I was EVER difficult while he was working for me was a penthouse shoot where the male talent, had one tooth and on that tooth was a glued on rhinestone. I had walked away from fucking the SAME guy on Joey Silveras set when I first started. I never knew the mans name, and still don't.

Maybe I should have looked into the talent more, but, fuck... I sell my body for a living, at least give me the common courtesy of choosing who I fuck.

EVERY single director, EVERY single male/female talent, EVERY photographer, baby wipe boy, light holding guy... EVERYONE I have worked with, with tel you, I put out amazing scenes, do my job, don't fucking complain, and make the day easy and bearable compared to " umm... I will only take Evian water... and thats for my douche...." fucking water tastes like HELL and spells NAIVE backwards.... fuck.

SOOOO! I WANT TO WORK. I WORK HARD AT GETTIN EM HARD AND I DO ANAL FOR ALL COMPANIES NOT JUST EA AND JJ...

Thank you the motherfuckin END.