Quote:

Quote:

I get a big kick out of the dirty A2M thread at adultdvdtalk.com and I'm suprised that such topics never reared there head here. Does anyone know of any dirty A2M accident scenes?

You should check out the last scene of Ass To Mouth by Horizon starring Harley Raine in a threesome with two dudes. Her ass is dirty, and one of the guys is obviously disgusted by this but she still sucks the cock.

Yikes. I've never seen that one. So far the worst I've seen is in Swine's POV with Leah Stevenson. It is downright nasty. He uses anal beads and when he pulls them out they are horribly dirty. He pushes them in her mouth and makes her roll them in her mouth to "Clean" them. Then he goes with bigger anal beads which are slightly dirty and goes a2m with those as well. Then he starts banging her ass deep and when he pulls out for A2M, it is dirty and she licks all the way up and down apparently knowing it is dirty. Then he says to her "Clean it Leah, looks like you made a mess." She cleans it up totally without even flinching. It was the sickest scene I've ever scene. I wanted to shower with a wire brush afterward. The other ones I've seen were much more subtle and not as disturbing.