My additions in BOLD

Most overrated NFL teams:
AFC-Colts NFC-Cowboys

Hottest teams in the NFL:
AFC-Titans NFC- Eagles

Why isn't anybody talking about the Ravens!?
The key to their success is that their offense, though not very "sexy," is efficient and doesn't turn the ball over. The defense isn't as dominant as past Raven teams -- the Bears were far superior [until the last 2 games], so they weren't going to get any "raves" there.

Teams with their arrow pointing down for 07:

Chiefs their QB-Green has lost a major step due to his injury. They have no WR's. Secondary is old and they can't stop the run. Chargers and Denver will rule the AFC WEST for the next 2-5 years. And they have Herm Edwards who has no idea how to run an offense. They won't score any points with him at the helm.

Giants- Best weapon on the team is going to retire. Not sure what to make of Manning. This much is easy to say: Did not live up to "hype". NOT WORTH WHAT THEY GAVE UP!
WR's are awful. Burress is a pain in the ass who takes plays off, but when he's "involved" he is superior. Amani Toomer, who is hurt, is quite good.
DL is suspect without Strahan. LB's and DB's are suspect.
TE can't catch unless he's covered by Roy Williams. He can't catch and he is an complete asshole.
Falcons- QB is awful and can't play in any NFL system. Or so it seems. WR's can't catch for shit. DE is very overrated. No team speed at LB or FS and this is why they give up so many big plays. BEst DE can't stay out of the trainers office. Which is why the Jets didn't even TRY to keep him - he NEVER played a full season. Remember: He sat out TWO playoff games because he had a chance to be a free agent [the Jets franchised him later] and it would hurt his value if he got hurt. TE is the only true weapon.

Teams with their arrow pointing up for 07:
Titans- Young is the real deal and he'll get all the snaps in training camp. Young fast WR's Henry is a more then effective RB. The D will be better. I think Pac-Man is starting to get it..I think.

Green Bay- I think if Brett comes back this could be a play off team next year. They need more help on the OL. They have some young talent at WR. Still beed to find a game breaker at RB because Green is getting older. Hawk will be a stub at LB next year O-H... Brett is the "girl with the curl". When he's good, he is GREAT, when he is bad he is AWFUL. I cannot see him being consistent enough to win. Sorry.

Saints- The Offense will just get better. God, watch out for Reggie Bush. Especially if you're a Houston fan!! What a BLUNDER. Plus they get Joe Horn back too. I think their D is small and play much better on turf. But they are going to be tough next year. Pretty good this year though

A plea to all NFL GM's..Please don't give up a draft pick for Randy Moss..not even a 7th rounder. NOT worth it. Same goes for Porter. Some one will. With Owens likely to be out in Dallas, maybe Mr. Jones is thinking ........

"With the first pick in the 2007 NFL draft the Detroit Lions select Brady Quinn" Last year wasn't it suppose to be "... Reggie Bush ..." You think it's not possible for an incompetant like Millen to BLOW IT?!?

Glad to see the Cardinals get their 3-4 "wait until next year we're going to be better wins" under their belt. They do the same shit every year.

Bye bye Mora, Shell (maybe), Coughlin and Green. Of these Shell is THE most likely.

Why is Matt Millen still employed...Anybody? Obviously, every year the Ford family bets the UNDER on total wins.

Vince Young for Rookie of the year

I think the Giants will talk to Weiss about their head coaching job..and he'll leave ND with the quickness. IF they get rid of Coughlin. If they ACTUALLY make they playoffs by beating the equally bad Redskins, HE WILL BE BACK. If the Giants die in Washington, he's still got a fair chance to return since he was Wellington Mara's last move and that means alot to the Mara and Tisch families.

Cowboys draft/free agent needs in 07
QB-back up-FA
OL-FA
WR-draft
OLB-draft
FS -draft
KR-FA
DE-FA
And, who will be coaching team? Now that Sean Payton's QB "project" is showing such promise you think it's enough to entice the Tuna to return for another year? And, when are they going to move Roy Williams to CB. We hits hard, but watch him on the long balls ... AWFUL!