Boy, oh boy, you fan fags really get terribly defensive, don't you?

I wouldn't at all put myself in the same league with someone like jamesn, but I'd like to think I'm the type who could piss you off so bad with words alone, the only emotion you have is "hillbilly stomp", as you've displayed here so well. The difference between proverbial (in this case, words alone) first punch & physical first punch is a little thing called assault. Honestly, I can say I've never been in a fist fight where it started any other way.

See your note on "Ken dolls" as far as the queer implication goes. Interpret as I may...but were you homo scouting in the men's shower room (at the gym, etc.) that you're 100% certain of my anatomical correctness? If there's any truth to this statement ("Again you pull shit out of your ass") whatsoever, we all now know who did the fudge packing while I was passed out drunk in that Alabama bar room earlier this year.

Quote:

Again you pull shit out of your ass. When have I incinuated that you are queer? Sure, I've called you an asshole (true by your own admission), and exposed the fact that you have no dick or balls, but I never called you queer. You might need to use that enormous intellectual advantage you think you possess, and go back and read some posts over again. You might want to check some other threads and see who threw the proverbial 1st punch in this battle while you're at it.

One other thing (see attachment), * = g-h-e-y-ist sig ever! A gaggle of fan fags in the first 4 posts, what were the odds?

Attachments
200557-lee_11.jpg (24 downloads)