41. No one wants to see the whore get fucked. We all want to see the girl next doorbeing made into the whore.

i.e. Obnoxious bitches like Tory Lane yelling loudly about what a whore they are is not sexy at all and has no stroke value. Because they don't mean it, its empty and hollow, I cite the first LOP. But, a fresh young GND reluctantly admiting that they are a whore when prompted is always sexy, epsecially with that glazed, dazed, looking into the abyss that has become their lives and seeing themselves for who they truly are with no fronts or delusions look in their eyes, while that cock is pounding in their asses, that moment of realiziation for themselves that yes, "I am a whore, I really am, oh my god, someone please give me a bump to put this nightmare to bed again".

But that sweet escape is only temporary, and its only a matter of time until sobriety hits them in a moment of self realization. Its the not knowing that drives them crazy and into the depths of insanity, not knowing when that moment will be coming again, it could hit at any time, goddamn the waiting is killing me, someone please make it stop, save me before I am forced to save myself the only way I know how to truly make it stop.

I love that shit.

Basically the deer in the headlights girls, Max is great at finding them, exposing them, and capturing them on video for us all to enjoy. God bless us, everyone.

FXV

-The Punch