You remind me of other forums where bleeding hearts like you, who add to the problem, cry racism rather than reviewing from an opposing disposition.

Now I hate something that is dear to me. Cute....

Reverse Racism once again. You can make a post about 'Krammer, when it applies against you, but fail to notice your own racial unstable-ness because that would make you culpable.

Heaven's forbid someone dares say pull up your pants, stop talking in Ebonics, stop using reverse racism, stop exploiting yourself, race, and country, and also stop believing no work and education is Capitalism 101.

If I was Larry Elders, please type the racial and inhumane insults you want to start with me....Lets see who is the real racist... Isn't it worst when someone with your skin tone dares contradicts and shows concern toward the qualities you embrace?

See what you wish. Continue to live stereotypical and pity folks like Larry Elders and Bill Cosby for believing enough is enough and within this generation males like "Maxx, yourself, etc don't have to put any form of emphasis toward their appearances to be preceived as equal and American.

Given, the image displayed is negative it hurts the cause even more.

Now, please I'm sure Biggie Smalls is calling you to bring him some smokes, a couple of condoms (the dead chicks down the row is hot), and some mix tapes played on an I Pod. Of course a Nano, given where he is... Space is limited you know..