Quote:

Another pic of the lovely Gia Jordan:

This is in no way an endorsement of this cretinous slam against the beautiful and enchanting Gia Jordan, but I have rto say I would fuck the daylights out of that fucking bitch in that photograqph. Insane rage. That's the great thing about overweight women. You can physically abuse them horribly, beyond an intensity suited towards rape and into that territory of attempted murder and they will invbariably interpret it thanfully as sexual passion. A skinny bitch will put you in the slammer if you playfully love tapo her cheek as you penis pummel her or grab her throat likewise. But chunky bitches have both the physical and psychological padding to absorb horrendous physical sexual violernce both pragmatically and delusionally and lay weeping and wet ion your arms with Love and gratitude after you are in a post cum cold sweat certain ypou have commited a serious offense upon them. Understand I am not e3ndorsing this sort of thing, I'm just saying.