Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

i want that nigga vick! get a nigga his types of peoples and watch g-money blaze to numero uno mufuckaz. fuck chico and fuck you.

Nigga please. Your squad sucks and so does your coaching skillz. You couldn't coach a teenage mama to the welfare office.

nigga please! i coached your momma to come back to the casa and suck my chalupa. ohh damm nigga i forgot she does that to all the hommies. my bad... ill go back to the drawing board.

Did I strike a nerve? Your old news, same as Floofin. Sloppy jizz has been slilent when I called her out. Where you at big dawg?

i wont be old news after my nigga clinton run all up over that pretenda floofin this week and lead a nigga on the comeback trail. All i did nigga was spot you a lead like you do to the child in the special olympics. that right ct you a special olympic mufucker.

Looks like the smallest pup in the yard is barking the loudest. I'll give you props if you beat Floofin, but if you don't, Im clowing your ass.

well send them props CT cause g-money guarantee a win come this week. i G-U-A-R-A-N-T-EEEEEEEEEEEEEE a whoopin!