Quote:
"Faith means not wanting to know what is true." — Friedrich Nietzsche

-----------------

"I believe in God, only I spell it Nature." — Frank Lloyd Wright

-----------------

"Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest." — Denis Diderot

-----------------

"A man is accepted into a church for what he believes and he is turned out for what he knows." — Samuel Clemens

-----------------

"The whole thing is so patently infantile, so foreign to reality, that to anyone with a friendly attitude to humanity it is painful to think that the great majority of mortals will never be able to rise above this view of life." — Sigmund Freud

-----------------

"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." — Edward Gibbon

-----------------

"Philosophy is questions that may never be answered. Religion is answers that may never be questioned." – Anonymous

-----------------

"With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion." – Steven Weinberg

-----------------

"Two hands working can do more than a thousand clasped in prayer." – Anonymous

-----------------

"Blind faith is an ironic gift to return to the Creator of human intelligence." – Anonymous

-----------------

"What can be asserted without proof can be dismissed without proof." – Christopher Hitchens

-----------------

"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours." – Stephen Roberts

-----------------

"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" – Epicurus

I stole the collection of quotes from a post made on an anime focused forum I visit sometimes. They were compiled by someone else. I just liked reading them today and thought I'd drop them here. oh yeah...fuck you.