Quote:

Quote:

not that i don't have hearts for holly...cuz i do.

how is an ass shot a nude photo? just curious.

and people, stop ragging on her personal issues. not only unprofessional, but unethical. the girl puts out good work, regardless of her "substance abuse" which she should be able to handle without everyone in the industry watching her every move.

Her "substance abuse" only makes her more stroke worthy.

Totally agree....Holly's Flaw simply means she is a real bonafide human being, and not the untouchable goddess I had built up in my mind. I have no illusions now...if I am ever given the privilege of Holly sitting in my lap and me wheeling her up and down Sanata Monica Pier, or in and around the Wharf in San Fran, so be it...but knowing that, just like there are certain things I cannot resist and fall weakly for everytime, Holly has a predilection for booze, makes me have the most fucked up fantasies of inviting her over, cooking a splendid meal, coaxing her into having "just one little drinkie poo or glass of wine with the meal", which in turn sets her off and she proceeds to raid my wine cellar, running up and down my cellar stairs four or five times for a new bottle, while I sit helplessly in my wheelchair watching her guzzle expensive bottles of wine, and then, when she is thoroughly drunk, she lets her guard down, loses her own inhibitions and insecurities, as well as loses any qualms she has about banging a dude in a wheelchair, and proceeds to give in to her long hidden and dormant craving for Da Burglar... I always knew she wanted me, but I just feel guilty using alcohol to bring that out.

**Note to Holly** I fully support your sobriety....this is just a fantasy and is NOT to be taken literally or seriously....unless of course you want to.