No doubt a scam, or a guy who has no idea how ridiculous he sounds when he knows you, you don't know him, and hes offering you a chance.

But if you take the danger factor out of the equation, what's all of the turning your noses up at the "POV with the lens cap on".

So what if its a private, you're whores, you fuck for money. So get off of your high horse and own your whoredom. Gen, I loved you in cum drippers w/Pete and Tony T, and Extreme Teen w/Mick, and 5 guy cream pie with those 5 guys, and gag factor, Anal, DP's, Bukkake, Ass eating, etc...

Own it, say it, be it, live it. You are a whore who makes her living by selling her body for money and her dignity for a price. Its OK with me, why can't YOU just admit it.

So the next time you whores get togeather and laugh at how ridiculous this loser sounds, just know that we are all laughing at how ridiculous you sound when you turn your noses up at his offer, like "I don't have sex with strangers for money you silly boy". Then what do you call it? Acting?

Monkey Piss for all you bitches!

-----Gen 4 cash, but not pvt's-----

Taste the hypocrisy as it streams down your face!