I checked to see whether anyone else had mentioned this website and didn't see anything so... here it is.

DateLisa (Sparxxx) is a treat for those of you that love your ladies larger than life and promiscious like a Vegas stripper with a habit. Lisa's been fscked by quite a few guys and you not being one of them should no longer be an issue because now you can PAY for it like any decent man does. If you've been saving up to do something ridiculous like paying off a morgage or credit card loans, or perhaps your old college debts are still a problem- toss the idea aside and start getting real- Lisa Sparxxx has big boobs and you've been dying to suck on them titties!

For $6000 you get Lisa Sparxxx for 12hrs. I'm not sure whether she'll let you video tape the experience but think of it like this; tomorrow, when you're still broke and she's getting paid- atleast you can say "I tapped that ass and I paid an arm and a leg for it!" Thats right buddy, bragging rights for life!

DateLISA: And I'm not even sure if this shit is a joke!