Wifeydude: Thanks for the post.
Was her mouth pretty full before she rejected it?
-- She had just downed a six pack....of cum, that is, before something went horribly, horribly wrong.

Did she keep going afterwards?
-- Yes. She was kind enough to do an interpretive dance with the far-flung spew and scoop it with hands mocking the motions of a pooper scooper.

Either way I think it should be added. I'm one of the few who likes to watch girls gag on cum. Gag some then swallow is preferred (Melanie Jagger - SMP1 ), but i'll take whatever
-- I think you mean the POV bj Melanie did with me in Swallow My Pride #1. Yeah, I have to thank someone for running late to the scene. We were at a location and sitting around waiting when she agreed to do the POV. Turned into something great for the movie.

If not on the site then maybe as a dvd extra IF you release one
-- News to come on that...

If not on the site, then at least on some dvd extras. Also can one of the members there let us know when the site is updated with new material?
-- I'll try to do it personally.

From what ive read there isnt any but the Braincash guys are saying they update every week Makes no sense for me to join when i own all the movies
-- First, I appreciate the support of the movies. Second, I have sent Braincash 5 updates for the swallow site and 9 updates for the facial site. They maintain over 30 sites in the Braincash family (which you get for the one membership) and I am told that the swallow site will updated twice a week starting this Friday. On July 18th, the first new scene gets posted. Thanks for your patience. Wait for feedback as to how it looks.

Don't worry about joining. I will share pics as often as I can.

Enjoy!