Quote:

No, I didn't. In February, 2002, I was living up the fame and glory brought on by the release of Slap Happy at Extreme (turned down by you, if you recall). Mark Wood and I were talking about doing a series called Teen Tryouts. Devil's gave us our first shot.

I was dreaming about what it would be like to someday have my own members sites like the ones linked at brandoniron.com. Man, it feels good to progress in life and realize your dreams.

Look forward, Jeff, not backward.

Brandon, the e-mail that Jeff posted came straight from my e-mail box from back in my Legend Video days. I think it's silly not to admit that it is you.

You are also off on your timeline. Teen Try-Outs was first released by you and Mark way back in 2000. By the time the e-mail above was sent you had already produced many movies for Legend and had split in your business partnership with Mark Wood (Jan/Feb 2002).

More information about the fame and glory that is the life of Brandon Iron can be found in my upcoming book "The Brandon Iron Story" from Random House. Lol.

Malice