I just saw it for the first time only yesterday. It's one of the best Gag Factor scenes for sure. What I really love are the sounds that the guy's cock makes actually going in and out of her throat (not necessarily the "gack-gack-gack" sound - this is more guttural). The mucus/drool/phlegm is awesome in this scene, and Aurora's face is a complete and utter mess by the end of it. The scene is well lit and the sounds are captured in all their raw intensity.

Having seen this, I can now compare it to some other Gag Factor favorites...

Has anyone else seen the Cherry Poppins scene in Gag Factor #11. For snot strings, this is maybe the best of all time. At one point a GIGANTIC snot strand is hanging from Cherry's nose and swaying back and forth as her head pistons up and down on Scott Fayner's cock. Cherry just lets it hang there for almost a full minute before she feels compelled to wipe her nose, but it soon returns shortly thereafter. I particularly enjoy frame-by-framing through this scene. Once she's in the head-upside-down position, Cherry's face almost becomes unrecognizable under the layers of spit, snot, etc. that cascades down her upturned visage. Cherry periodically has to stop to attempt to blow the snot out of her nose. Unfortunately, we don't get to see that, but knowing she's doing it is hot nonetheless.

The Kylee King scene in GF20 is also in my top 5. Kylee gets in the head-upside-down position fairly early on in the scene, and gets plenty of spit up her nose. We get several strands of spit hanging down off her nose and face (beautiful). But best by far are the snot BUBBLES she blows from her nose. In the BTS, Jeff gets her to "reverse-snort" to clear her nose while her head is upside down, and we get some pretty big bubbles growing out of both nostrils. Fantastic stuff. Kylee's face is an utter mess by the end of the scene.

GF20 also has a great Amber Rayne scene which features maybe the most drool I've ever scene in any GF scene and almost all of it runs down her upside-down face. I mean we're talking streams and streams of it. Not as much gagging going on, but the visual effect of all that drool on her face is stunning.