First of all I have to say: Thank you Brandon for sending me a copy of this nice movie! I was very happy getting it so quick.

I really like Amy Reid. It´s no question: This girl has absolute wonderful boobs and a perfect ass. It´s fantastic to watch her when she goes upstairs and crawls on the floor, what an ass! When she climbed onto Brandon after giving him very good bj´s & asslicking she understands to fuck him with high energy and much endurance.
I´m sure here nice little cunt must have a strong grip!
After all this sucking and fucking and asslicking action Brandon decorates her mouth and chin with a decent load. I believe if he didn´t jerk off before the shooting he wouldn´t be able to hold back his load very long facing such a cutie.
The bukkake scene with her and the boys and the gorgeous, good humored Sasha Knox was formidable!
Sasha has such a friendly and likeable charisma and she obiously enjoyed the cocksucking and the following sperm battle as much as I enjoyed watching these two ladies cheek to cheek waiting for their love juices. Sasha did a better job in the bukkake scene than Amy IMO. She was more enthusiastic and amused when the loads were fired onto their faces. She urged the fuckers on and demanded the cum from them. I love Sasha. Amy even complained because she got sperm into her eyes.. Sasha told her: 'Don´t worry! We get it clean!'. Then she licked her clean. Sasha is so nasty and even looks so innocent!

The scene with Mia Bangg and Jada Fire was very good also.
These two girls have fantastic big butts and it´s a delight to watch them showing up.
I´m not absolute sure, but Jada's boobs seem to be filled out with silicone latterly. They are lookin some kind of unshaped and quadratic, but maybe I´m mistaken. In this threesome scene Mia and Jada gave the guy a really good sucking and fucking before he is going to paste her amicable faces. This scene has some perfect camera angles and various delectable positions (cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, anal, ATM, cock- and ballsucking, double bj and much more).
The subsequent gangbang- & bukkake action in the garden is marvellous. Hillary Scott joins the scene as a warm up-, stiffen up-assistant. She doesn´t participate in the fuckfest, but makes sure none of the cocks will flag during the pauses. After the bukkake (Mia and Jada apparently enjoyed it and Jada squeeled with glee) Hillary carefully cleaned up their faces and devoured all the cum. Good girl!

The last scene with Annette (I still know her from my GGG-time) is just incredible.
It´s nearly impossible to describe the pleasure I felt watching her worldchampionship deepthroating and face fucking skills. She swallows down Brandons prick like nothing as far as it will go, and he really fucked her merciless in all her holes. The facefucking scenes are lovely and well worth seeing! This exactly is what Annette needs so badly.

The bukkake scene with more than 20 loads, coating her face over and over with downright monsterloads, make her knob look like a vanilla pudding. She did the clean up by herself and Annette gorged every dash of her pudding that she wiped off her face into her greedy mouth.

The Bonus Scene is fantastic. Hailey Young! What a beautiful, shameless and spermy-minded woman. I love her dirty talking! She is really into this bukkake stuff.
I cannot get enough of her!

I´m sure Brandon & all the other performers will love to remember the shooting with Annette. I hope she will not be the only german cumslut who will participate in a Brandon Iron movie.

Thank you Brandon & particularly thank you Annette!
I always loved GGG and I always will remember Betty, my personal cum goddess. But now: You are coming close to her you dirty little cumslut! Keep on sucking, facefucking and eating sperm like a horse.

Attachments
165858-NDVD_059.jpg (56 downloads)

Edited by Lord Asmus (06/11/06 08:50 AM)