Quote:

Quote:

I own like 4 movies with Gia Jordan and her shoes never seem to come off.

Naked and in stilletto heels. There's nothing hotter than that. Visually, on screen, it just brings something extra to the look. Even in between the sheets on my own time when it's just me and a guy, with no cameras, I sometimes leave the heels on and nothing else.

Nasty with style is my style.

If my flawless size sevens are still a must-see, then go to giajordan.com and check out Barefoot Confidential 37 by clicking on the Hot Movies link.

I know, I know...I'm shilling harder than that one guy, but I'm emphasizing how fierce and sexy I feel riding cock wearing gorgeous shoes yet letting you in on certain scenes that are exceptions. Back to Service Animals 20, also at giajordan.com... I'm very proud of this scene and so is Joey Silvera. It was my first and only 3-on-1 where I got off just knowing every hole was filled.

There was no turning back and no choice than to be as slutty as I wanted to get fucked. There was even a point in the filming where Joey told the guys, "Hey, she's gonna cum. Let her keep touching her clit. Stand back!" Then he let the guys back in one by one until I came so hard I almost pushed someone off me.