I will keep saying this until I am blue in the face or DaBella is blue in the hair: I ONLY post under Brandon Iron. Anyone who says otherwise is a liar...or just a ball-buster...or misinformed.

Regardless, as my mother always taught me (and Jewel's mother taught her), if you can't say anything nice about someone don't say anything at all.

That oughta cut down on about 90% of the posts around here.
All we need is a MILF with MEETH and then the fun will really start around here.

Oh, fuck it, I can't resist this one....there certainly won't be any negative bullshit when www.brandoniron.com is launched in the next couple of weeks. It will just be a page linking you to all the fine member's sites to come such as the flagship site www.covermyface.com. Some pics, some trailers, and some links to buy the movies. Simple and direct. With Jeff's permission, I will post a pic of his lambo, too. It's the sign of all the good things to come.

Whew! I thought I could hold back, but no! Thanks! I feel much better now.

RE: DaBella in 50 to 1? You never know. I will ask Mark Wood about her performance after he hires her for an upcoming shoot. Man, that feels awkward promoting someone else's stuff...