Hi,
I would like to see a series featuring Catholic Trash Whores, that would feature the same no holds barred comedy as White Trash Whore but would take a deeper look at relations betweeen catholics and protestants in America. Specifically, I would like to see a Catholic Trash Whore series that explores the stereotypes 0f Catholic ethnics in America.

For Example, you could have a Catholic Trash Whore series that examines various Catholic ethinic groups in America. Take the Italians for example. You could have a group of Italians standing around, grabbing their crouches, and saying "fuhgeditabouti" over and over. You know what they are like. And then the Catholics gangbang a Catholic girl.

In the next scene, you have a group of Protestants, like the FBI, barge in and arrest the Italians, since they are all in the mafia. The real americans, aka the Protestants, would then gangbang the Catholic girl and make comments about how she was not really white since she was so swarthy, etc.

Each new issue of Catholic Trash Whore would feature a different Catholic Ethinic Group. The second tape could feature the Irish for instance. Say you had a group of Irishman drinking and fighhting, you know what they are like. Then the Irish double team an Irish Catholic Girl.

In the second scene, a group of Protestant, British Tommys breaks in and arrests the Irish as members of the IRA. The Tommys then proceed to gangbang the Catholic Girl, filling her with big Protestant cock until she is ready to burst. That would be perfect. I would that JM Productions can use these ideas in their future productions.