I have a fairly strong stomach, realistic outlook on life and death, had worked on a farm, am not the least bit squemish.

Yes I tossed my cookies, I was okay for a while, but when you find dead kids, it's hard to keep your composure.

Dead old people and adults, even badly burnt bodies I could pretty much take, dead kids I couldn't.

Additionally some people were strapped in their seats and cooked in the fires as the plane burned, they were charcol black. The materials in the seats burned up around them, leaving the wire frames. You'ld have to life a body from those seats and more times than not the flesh would seperate and remain stuck to the seat.

They have a meat eating monkey in the Philippines, numerous snakes and thick clouds of bugs. The hot sun makes bodies swell, and when you move them the burp or fart or make other noises and release the putrid gasses.

We worked hard so sleeping wasn't an issue, you were out on your feet at the end of the day, and psychologially, anytime I smell garbage on a hot day the smell reminds me of that mountain in the Philippines.