Quote:

Quote:

posted on missy monroe's myspace
"Today I got revenge...It felt so good.. like wakeing up on christmas morning when your five... About a year ago I did a movie that that pushed me over the edge....It made me not want to ever have a girl fuck me again! The Violation Of Missy Monroe.... If you have seen it you know what I mean.. It was crazzzy! I never thought girls could be so cruel! I thought that they would be easier to work with than guys, Before this I had done multiple gangbangs inluding gangbang3 for redlight district witch I got fucked by 12 guys in my assx! This was only six girls fuckin me with toys "violating me" ... It was crazzy They streched my ass farther than I would have ever thought it could strech They poured about 15 beers down my throught while fucking me witch in turn made me kinda black out and not remember the last half of the scene... Anyways today it was MY turn to be on the other side... hehehe.....

Torry Lane was the girl and she played and banker and we were the robbers!7 chicks with stalkings on their heads! guns bats and attitude.. I was so ready to get back my flare for women and now I know that this is all I needed... I needed to get some revenge.. to violate someone to put them though what I did, to make her scream!!!

I feel like a new girl.. I want to just fuck every chick I see now.... I was begining to get sad when i wasnt feeling that...but now it back and its time to get revenge!!!

Make sure to check out the violation of torry lane it was fuckin hot!!!!

Missy Monroe

oh yeah Kimberly Kane is hot and I wanna fuck her soon!"

This whore needs to go back to fucking school.

They all do.