obviously, the house gecko must be killed according to the scholars at mecca but i'm curious about dakota cameron and pamela peaks. naturally, i've just submitted an impassioned plea for an answer in the fatwa archive as to whether it's ok to kill them as an act of wudu. hopefully the'll expeditiously answer "yes".

you should check out the fatwa archive, it's the best thing ever, here's the answer to your question of wiping over your socks

here's the list of animals that every muslim must kill, minus rushdie---i'm hoping to add 2 more
Question: Al-Salâm `Alaykum. What are the five animals that a Muslim is supposed to kill if he finds them anywhere?

Answered by Sheikh `Abd al-Rahmân al-`Ajlân, lecturer at the Grand Mosque in Mecca

Al-Salâm `Alaykum wa Rahmah Allah wa Barakâtuh.

The animals we should kill are the snake, the scorpion, the mouse, the kite and the biting dog. Our Prophet (peace be upon him) said: “There are five debauchees that should be killed at all times, even in the sacred months: the snake, the colored crow, the mouse, the biting dog, and the bird known as a kite. [Sahîh al-Bukharî (1829) and Sahîh Muslim (1198)] In the same context and the same references we also find mentioned: the crow, the bird known as a kite, the scorpion, the mouse and the biting dog.

And Allah (swt) knows best.

Martin Amis "honoring" katie price with a character bearing some of her traits