"This is a letter to my white pride girls. they may wanna label us as whatever. they can fuck off. we don't care where you are from or what you' re about. We care more about what we are for and where we're going. In this world of solid inconsistencies, they all care more about what we are doin, and neglecting their own race. white or black. leave us be or get hurt. Everyone has their own beliefs on whatever, but we xcanx care less. This is what makes us superior. Jew-led media has made them a slave of what everyone else is doin while it draws attention away from the fakes that they are. All the while they worry about us, and in sense thye lose themselves in us. All the while they worry, we become stronger. I am a man sending a letter to all my sisters. We are the world we live in. Anyone who doesn't matter is simply that, they don't matter. we do. WHITE POWER" - WhitePride Grrl

Attachments
154609-wpgirl.jpg (6 downloads)