I'm sick at the moment with tonsilitis, and as a result I'm very feverish. I had a strange dream last night:

I was a at a mates 21st birthday party, and it was a pretty good night. Everyone was wearing singlets and boardies because it's still summer down here, and he had a full bar with Coopers on tap, both Pale Ale and Sparkling. I was with the girl I'm with at the moment, but I didn't really speak to her that much, instead chatting to my mates. However, one of my mates, a tall, skinny, wannabe alpha kept giving me a weird vibe, like he was trying to kill me. I didn't want him to kill me, so I walked away to go to the bathroom. I pushed the door open, and inside was Tom Cruise fucking some blonde girl from behind, pushing her head into the toilet bowl and yelling abuse at her. He turns around to talk to me, but I freak out and close the door. Later on in the night, he comes up to have a chat with me. Despite the obvious strangeness of Tom Cruise being at one of my mates 21sts, it didn't feel strange. Instead Tom just wanted to explain to me what he was doing in the bathroom. He said the girl wasn't into Scientology, and therefore she deserved the abuse. He then punched me on the arm, put on some aviator sunglasses, and said "You won't tell Katie will you?" He walked out the front door, jumped on a motorbike and rode off.

I woke up after that, confused as to whether my friend really wants to kill me, and wondering why Tom Cruise was an asshole.