I posted in the Bukkake thread that I'd like to do a blindfolded gangbang facial type deal. I used to do this when I hosted gangbangs -- well, sort of. This would work with me lying on my back, blindfolded. The guys would fuck me vag until they came, each one leaving a nice trail of himself on my face. The catch is that there would be no stopping. As a guy pulls out, another would slide in, leaving me with no chance to take a breather. To make it even more interesting, I'd throat the guys right before they pop. Slimy. . . .

Now, of course, I'll see something like this in a hundred videos that I won't be in. :

I've tried watching bukkake vids, and all I see are a bunch of guys standing around yanking themselves. That's not a turn-on, especially when so many of the guys have hairy beer bellies. In one of them, it sounded like more than one guy was letting farts rip as they popped. Talk about gross-out city!

So let's show some creativity here. I think bukkakes could be tons more interesting, and hardcore. Mix the throating, and fucking. Hell, some girl out there would probably be willing to a do an all-anal thing. (Not me. I like anal, but anal doesn't always like me.)

So who's up for fun and games like this? Call me. I'm your nasty little slut. (I'm not a whore. I quit the Chicken Ranch.)

KN