Quote:

I'm using the wheelchair as a crutch for this one, I dont care...

The scene should involve an actor paid to look like Firewall with my Sunglasses on paying her $200 for a "get my limp dick 13% erect blowjob...reach 25% and I'll double it..." type transaction, followed by Sammura wheeling him down an alley, dumping him out of his $4000 wheelchair and leaving him behind a dumpster with a couple broken Rolling Rock Bottles and a rusted toaster, then show Sammura selling the $4000 wheelchair for $200 on a street corner outside a liquor store owned by second generation Koreans who eye her nervously but dont call the cops...show her buying $180 worth of crack, a pack of smokes and a 40 oz Colt 45, then disappear into a abandoned fire station built in 1907. 3 hours later you can film the Chico scene (make sure the tape shows a clock with elapsed time in the bottom left corner...)
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

translation: PLEASE PLEASE LET ME BACK IN THE CLUB FELLAS AHH COME ON! LOOK AT THE LOOOONG ASS BET COMIC VIEW REPLY I GAVE HER.

Well, now it may actually be you since you butchered the quote job on that one...whats your paypal info?