There are several of you who claim to want to know who the monkey is.Well I am here to tell you you don't want to know.
It's like this,if you like him you don't want to know who he is because if it gets out then he can no longer be free to be the monkey you know and love.If you don't like the monkey then after using his true identity to destroy him you would need to find something to do with the 23hrs and 45minutes a day that would suddenly get freed up in your life and xxxpt boards would be slowed to a halt with smiley post.Either way we lose. I for one will take this info to the grave(I am just stupid enough to do so )so don't even bother to ask.Knowing has also caused disruptions in my sleep patterns so consider it a favor.When Luke found out that Darth Vader was his father did he go blabbing it all over town? Nope not even after he cut his arm off.
Let's not let xxxpt spin off it's axis.If you know anyone digging around for info on the monkey drop me a pm and I'll visit them with my newly assembled posse of regulators and keep things the way they are around here.It's the best thing for everyone