This is like arguing Ice Cream Flavors and Car Color. To each his/her own in terms of preference....

<Da Burglar puts on soft Romantic music, and crosses his legs, loosens his Hugh Hefner robe, lights his pipe made in Wilhemshaven and speaks...>

Me personally, I love women...even somewhat overweight (but not OBESE) women. A woman's natural breasts are a gift from (depending on whether you are a christian or a druid) God and/or Nature. They are connected to the life source and will suckle a child thru the early, vulnerable years of life, providing life sustaining Milk and cementing the maternal bond betwixt woman and offspring. Plus some women have actually been known to experience orgasm during breast feeding...

<Da Burglar shifts uncomfortably...puffs.....puffs again...>
That being said, the aesthetic purpose of breasts, particularly LARGE breasts is a long observed phenomena of patriarchal chauvinisitc societies to afford males the chance to assign differentiated value and rank to females for the purpose of mating (fucking). Likewise, females with larger breasts tend to prosper economically and socially, more so than their smaller breasted sisters.

In today's society, every female has the chance to experience what it feels like to have LARGE BOOBS

<Puffs>

I personally dont prefer fake anything, BUT I take women one at a time, large breasts, small breasts, fake and so on...I am more interested in their views on Freedom of speech, Global warming and Fiscal Responsibility at both the highest levels of Government, and the lowest levels of checkbook balancing. Whether or not she has or will get a BOOB JOB interests me NOT nearly as much as how she gives a BLOW JOB...Her femininity is more aptly demonstrated in the size of her sense of humor and not her chest size....I am into the woman's mind and heart, not her outer shell, I want depth with giggles, not flesh that jiggles...I am a male renaissance "Pig", not the modern day 21st century "I"-male technological Pig.

I am interested in her internally not externally: I want to cum inside her mouth and watch her swallow or her ass and watch her cumfart it out, not meaninglessly blow a load externally on her face and tits and simply stare mindlessly or blankly and wait for it to dry or for her to get a towel....<puffs> I....I....ummm, wait...<voice off to the side..."CUT! What the fuck was that...?">