companies come and go, the deli down your street closed and sells coffee, life goes on. very rarely does a company that ephemerally with us manage to really be that over-the-top stupid and annoying.

every single thing they shot, what declining star they chose to "direct intense scenes", no matter what kind of sexual abominations, herms, andy dick, kevin spacey, whoever it was some press release written by some carnival barker. dude, i don't care if some burned-out girl pretends to direct, remember a few years ago when THE HUMAN GENOME PROJECT GOT LESS PRESS than hiring cytherea to fuck a tranny as her career's beyond the salvation of urinating to people who believe the moon's made of cheese and john garfield exists.

every fucking day on gene's site, defiance shoots something REVOLUTIONARY with the same chicks everyone else has and trannies.

they killed lukeford.com totally, taylor rain is too stupid to help a child with homework much past third-grade and someone should just stick a shish-kebab skewer into her stomach before she's not only stupid but doing a child a grave-disservice.

i'd give a normal woman forced to drink a gallon of lead-paint at gunpoint a better chance of having a child that won't be a pyromaniac or something like keiko, but less-pretty than david bowie.

god is punishing them for turning luke's site, the site of a holy, bipolar man into a marass of "hey dawg, i played with my bong and dog today then called fayner."

the heartwarming part about stupid people when they get money is they buy expensive cars and brag about them. that means when she's not driving it in a year and a half, you know exactly what's going on---you peaked at 20, honey.

Martin Amis "honoring" katie price with a character bearing some of her traits