Whores- I know how to pick 'em.

I introduced Rachel Luv, our Donkey Punch box cover girl, to the Johnson Brothers. Her flawless, tight body and lack of common sense had the Johnson Brothers sold right away.

I explained the nature of Donkey Punch very frankly and explicitly to her before she accepted the scene. Rachel Luv has already worked for Meatholes and Max Hardcore, so I knew what her ass and soul was capable of taking. While getting ready, Cram Johnson explains in the BTS the debauchery and depravity about to happen. She continued applying make-up and staring blankly at him as if he stated something as routine as wiping after you shit.

Even though the Johnson Brothers said she turned out an amazing hardcore, no holds-barred-performance and fulfilled the rape fantasies of mad whackers worldwide, she never accepted another job from me again. She even thanked me for her Donkey Punch scene as she was handing me her agent fee. I had no idea that she would call days later to leave my agency. Fair enough, I'll go to the Chanel counter and get another model/actress/whatever. Whores are replaceable- even me.

Companies have been requesting her, but I believe that she has left the business entirely. I wish her well and now that she has her GED, many more doors will open for her.