Quote:

As she's lying there masturbating, which is probably all she was told to do, one of the girls straddles her abdomen, facing her feet.
As another girl finishes on Allie's chest, the first girl starts to back up until her ass is in Allie's face. Allie is clearly not enjoying it at this point, with her eyes closed and head to the side, but she continues masturbating nonetheless.
The girl on top of her then grabs her forearms and holds them up, for some stupid reason. Allie then asks the girl to get out of her face.
After a few seconds of the girl acting as if she didn't hear, Allie pulls her arms away from the girl and pushes her forwards, where she still acts as if nothing is happening. Allie gets up, says "ok, not happening" and walks away.
The taping continues as the girls spout off stupid comments such as "I should have done it in her face".

This is possibly the most arousing thing I've ever read on this forum. Are there any scenes where she is forced to perform any sexual acts, raped, beaten or possibly filmed drinking very hot coffee? Exactly how angry was she and how long did it take her to calm down?

Attachments
151675-ALLIE23web.jpg (66 downloads)