Wow, how this series has changed since Mark Wood hit the high road and left Legend for JM, so exuent Mark, enter Scorpio for those in the know. I was somewhat disappointed in Scorpio’s steering of the series, but in retrospect it might’ve had more potential than this Euro-helmed affair. I heard the dude once beat up Kid Vegas, so he shouldn’t be counted out. However disappointing this could’ve been overall, foxy Lillian Tiger makes this flick worth some attention. I had mostly forgetten about her luster only really seeing in Private skin mags from oversleaze, but don’t rip van winkle on her fineness. Super yum-clam w/ a heart in flames above, love the glitter on her bod those towering crystal platforms command my idolotry. Powerful rev cowgirl, don’t look at the retard rutting her you may laugh and ruin the flow. Claudia Rossi is also awaesome in the pink rubber dress and she can compete w/ the Valley pussy and win, just like Veronika ‘s beauty and titties big and oily makes this visually delecioso as she grinds her pelvis like a tsunami. TGW 15 doesn’t have anal, but it gives many good pulley angles w/ some triple hot pussy, but it cannot fill the void left by Mark Wood. [Visual Images]
https://secure.legenddirect.com/dvd.php?tid=12503