Thank you to those with reading abilities who saw and pointed out that I wrote I was going to fuck her, not that I had fucked her already. What's funny is this slippery cocksucker is sweet as pie in all the PM's with a slight twitch of crazy/stalker.

I'm not sold that he/she/kat is the hubby. Could also/instead be the fake lawyer, or could be Vanessa/Cali/Cherish/whicheverfuckingtwin themselves.

I don't know, nor am I really giving 2/3rds of a good shit. But, lets say it is hubby. In a PM (I'd copy it here but not sure if that is allowed) he asked what kind of deal I worked out with his 'wife'. When I told him, he claimed that is was not 'industry rates'. Well, so you KNOW YOUR WIFE IS A FUCKING PROSTITUTE!! It is just a matter of price.

Well, maybe she found me cute, we exchanged pics so I knew I wasnt dealing with a crazy hubby/stalker, and we spoke on the phone twice. Maybe I'm getting a good rate? Maybe it's because she is such a dead fish fuck, as we all have seen, that she knows better than to ask for more.

Maybe she is hoping I pay by check so she can rob me? Sorry sweetie, wont happen.

As it is, this bitch is too much drama, that I wouldnt go through unless I was getting to fuck both the twins, and perhaps one of their younger cousins.

And go ahead with your lame jokes about paying for pussy. You have 3 kids and are stuck with this whore, you have paid far, far more. Joke is on you. Your marriage won't last 5 years.

Semper Fi Douchenozzle