"Rising up from a pair of trousers like a monster awakened by primordial desire, New Sensations' latest title, 'My Daughter's Fucking Blackzilla!', wreaks havoc on white girls, and creates what truly is every parent’s worst nightmare.

Shane Diesel, the inspiring massive long dong performer who stars as the ‘monster’ in this title laughs, "This title is all about love; how much I love to fuck tight pussy and how much I love watching my cock pump in and out of them."

A gentleman to be sure, the ‘Diesel’ realizes that not every woman is ready for the Blackzilla experience as some girls have actually refused to have anything to do with his frightening package. Others have appeared nervous at first but give it a try and manage to fit the impressive tool deep inside their insatiable bodies.

"Every girl reacts to it differently," he adds. "Some scream, some don't say anything, some just say stuff like, 'Oh my God,' over and over again. You never know. Can you imagine what their parents would think.”

Eva Angelina, a curvy, ample breasted Latina who's no stranger to Diesel's turgid trouser anaconda, breathlessly coos after her scene, "I like a challenge. That's why I like to fuck Shane. He fills me up completely and stretches me out where I get nice and relaxed. Most of my friends would never even touch it because it's so intimidating but I'm a horny girl who loves a big fat dick. My parents would kill me if they found out."

New Sensations apparently has a pretty good sense of humor as it often pairs the ‘Diesel’ with tiny unsuspecting girls. Gigi, a petite blonde fills that bill to the max and delights in taking Diesel all the way inside her overmatched hole.

"Most people look at me and wouldn't think it would even fit," Gigi giggles. "At first I didn't think it would either but after I tried, I couldn't get enough of his big cock."

Other females taken by Diesel's monster in 'My Daughter's Fucking Blackzilla!' include this summer’s box cover queen Julia Bond, Tiffany and Jolean, who are all certified lovers of big monster dicks.

If you love a big helping of interracial action then hurry and get this massive DVD today. 'My Daughter's Fucking Blackzilla!' is in stores now from New Sensations. "

Taken from a press release
LINK