Quote:

Quote:

NO anyone whether of race or gender is at high risk if they have unprotected sex.

SIMPLE

Ivor Ivor the "group" I belong too? Sweetie let me educate you a bit whether you want to believe it or not BUT men that sleep with trannys 95% DONT sleep with "gay" men. They are ususaly bi-curious/Straight men who are intrigued or curious about the transsexual side of things. Most would rather eat glass than sleep with some hairy man. They are attracted by what they see: feminine body, breast, long hair, smooth skin etcc and the special surprise below. We as transsexuals usually dont associate within the gay community and live a pretty "noraml" life.

I totally agree that the gay community has a MUCH higher risk with H.I.V however the ts community as a whole isnt classified within that community. If you look at any website we are classified as "straight", "speciality", or "niche" NOT GAY!!

Yes it does depend on the person HOWEVER we are speaking about the overall generalization that TS within the adult industry are high risk and I argue that is a bunch of BULL,,,,,,,,,,,I as well as my fellow ts performers go by the same regulations that mainstream performers do. Simple those of us who work full-time or are well known in our industry get tested at A.I.M and abide by the same rules.

Hope that helps
Wendy

That may be the case in your idealized politically-correct utopia, but here in the real world it's obvious that if I went out and had unprotected sex with 100 random gay men versus 100 random women, I'd be much more likely to contract HIV. This is not a racist, sexist, or homophobic statement; it's simply a fact about the demographics of HIV transmission.

Quote:

I am no more high risk than you are.

Your personal risk level depends on your personal behavior, but the group you belong to certainly does present a higher risk.