Quote:

This is what was puzzling me last week- certain companies may have a no anal creampie policy for safety but then the same company is starting to shoot more and more shemale stuff.

If it's who I think it is then neither the owner nor his wife – especially the owner – would seem to have strong HIV avoidance credentials, would they?

Quote:

It doesn't seem to be a well thought out policy at all. Trying to protect the people that work under you with the no anal creampie policy is fine if you would also ban working with gays (bi titles) and shemales (especially without a condom).

Repeat after me. Performers don't get HIV because they do an anal creampie: they get HIV because one of their partners was HIV+.

If none of the partners if HIV+ they could do an anal creampie gangbang every day for the rest of their lives and there would be zero risk of getting HIV. It's all about the HIV status of the partner and not whether God smites the wicked for doing something other than missionary (with the lights out).

The problem is that's a big “if”. Mistakes happen (Darren James) and people even deliberately lie (Marc Wallice).

Not shooting anal creampies is a way of reducing the risk if someone turns out to be HIV+. So are condoms. But these are always lesser measures of protection: by far the most important thing is to keep HIV+ performers out of the shoot in the first place.

If there were some reason to believe the performers at a gay shoot were HIV- I'd have no problem with it. But as best I can tell there is generally no particular reason to believe the performers are HIV-; in fact, when you consider condom failure rates, there's every reason to believe a lot of gay and tranny performers are HIV+.

If they refuse to address the main issue – keeping HIV+ performers out of the shoot – then the other stuff is just feel-good and cross-your-fingers.

PS. Evil Angel shoots so much tranny and gay stuff these days I suspect they could afford to keep someone on-staff licensed to do the “instant” anti-body tests. Whether they could find enough gay/tranny performers to pass the test is a different question.