Julie Night has gotta be one fucked bitch to put up w/ the abuse she takes in this scene, but wait, she has already shown how fucked up she is in so many movies too numerous to count. What fucking happened to her to cause her to not give a shit about self respect? Who the fuck cares anyway. She’s a full throttle performer. She looks great here tied up in fishnet bodysuit w/ purple latex. The bitch Melissa Vader looks impresive in that black widow domination dress. She spits, she slaps, she chokes, she prys open mouths and she shockingly chokes Julie Night w/ a chain. Yeah, that’s right. I said chokes Julie Night w/ a chain as Jay Ashley fucks the hell out of her. I hate Jay Ashley. I hope he gets testicular cancer. I never want to see him force someone to lick his toes ever again. Maybe that’s what he does to get romantic w/ Aurora, but I don’t want to know. Despite the creep, this scene is the epitome of what Hellfire Sex is all about. The most intense non-Meatholes scene of the year! See it or you won't believe it.