I just ordered a swamp cooler for my sweltering goddamn airconditionless house, and some Liszt piano arrangements of various operas for my Dad's 6/1 birthday. I also got him a book about the history of the number 'e'.

I changed my dogs' brand of food last week, and they are shitting 600% more than usual. Combined with the explosion of growth in the lawn due to Spring, this makes picking up after them goddamned infuriating.

I'm working on a deadline at work for a new account in Arkansas. It's like trying to teach Beethoven to a chimpanzee. I used to hate southern stereotypes regarding intelligence, because I grew up in TX. then I had to go to MS one day, and I understood everything.

My mom may have to have a valve replacement in her heart next month. She just got a dog.

I've been buying and watching the A&E episodes of Rex stout's Nero Wolfe, directed and starred in by Timothy Hutton. Oddly enough I'm enjoying them.

I am not on speaking terms with my girlfriend. My cig smoking is none of her goddamn business, and I will choose them over her. She won't shave her cunt anyway.

There, I'm shallow, and boring.

I'm rereading The Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy before I see the new movie.