Thank you Jeff! At least I feel some love here!

To Mr. JRV,
I have been actually very busy lately. Like anyone when they come into the business, they hit it hard and heavy with tons of work but because I was in San Diego, I did not work like some of the others out there. I moved up to the Valley around this time last year which helped a lot in with the east of working. In my three years in the business, I can honestly say that I have did the most work this year. I know a lot of you remember me from the anal stuff I was doing and lots of dp's which did take a toll on my ass you know. Actually to be honest, I got ripped pretty bad which now is tuff for me to get do any anal now without ripping again. I have done roughly about 8 anal scenes this year which is nothing like I did before. So, maybe that is why you have not seem me in awhile. I have done several features of late and have done a few "B" rated movies with "real" acting in it. If you want to take a look at my credits which I pretty much just keeps track of the what I can in the movies I been in. Not to mention the countless internet work and magazine as well. So, just for your information Mr. JRV, I have been very very busy being that little slut that I am and enjoying every minute of it.

Thank you for asking by the way!

Lainey