Quote from the Genesis Skye No-show thread:

Quote:

I don't think it should so much matter what goes on in our personal lives. You guys don't come on here and start talking about your lives...

See, now leave it to Gen, May 2005's Monkey Cage Ms AMORAL WHORE-OF-THE-MONTH to accidentally/indirectly come up with a good idea. I like this thought....I want to know my cage neighbors. Let me share first:

Yesterday, May 22, 2005, I was visiting the Basketball Hall of Fame in Springfield Massachusetts, viewing a Magic Johnson/Larry Bird exhibit, when a totally HOT chick standing 6 feet away actually let a fart rip that all within 20 feet had to hear. I immediately became aroused and wheeled my crippled ass into the BB Hall of Fame restroom and worked one out.

Saturday, May 21: While visiting mine and Jamesn alma mater, trying to wheel my chair around Harvard Yard and the "sidewalks" of Cambridge, I was approached by a probably-homeless stranger wearing a Redwings' jersey, who asked me....."have you seen marty?"......

....more to follow from what is going on in my personal life...someone else share now......